iHeartRadio has officially launched iHeartland, a state-of-the-art, always-on entertainment space built using Fornite's Creative toolset. Over the next year, iHeartLand will combine music and gaming by giving fans a one-of-a-kind experience by hosting 20 major events at the all-new State Farm Park. Check out the hottest new stage in the Metaverse at iheartradio.com/fortnite.
Current island elements include:
- State Farm Park: This first-of-its-kind “outdoor” venue brought to iHeartLand by State Farm® is located at the center of the island where users spawn into the game. It features a massive screen attached to the main stage where users will enjoy concerts, shows and programming from the biggest artists today. Additionally, there will be a red-carpet area where players can snap selfies as well as a countdown clock for players to keep track of the next big event. The area will also feature a lawn sprawled with food and tents where players can use gold (an earnable currency specific to iHeartLand) for items including a fireworks flare cannon and Boogie Bomb emote, which will make other users dance when hit with one.
- Minigames: Players will enjoy a variety of competitive, fun, and engaging minigames that will reward users with gold. The games will also provide an opportunity for users to unlock special experiences like gameplay competitions with artists themselves. Games include:
- Cranking 90s – a building game where users compete to be the first to the top.
- Speed of Sound – a high-speed race car game where players compete on a heart-shaped racetrack to be the first to cross the finish line.
- Color Switch: Mic Drop – players must jump to-and-from vibrant colored tiles to make sure they are standing on the color that’s called as they compete to be the last one standing at the end of the game.
- Leap of Faith – an obstacle game set in the clouds where players must be the fastest to complete a course that includes long jumps, climbing walls, and falling floors.
- iHeart Headquarters: Players can head inside the iHeart building to view a small-scale overhead map of the island to find their way throughout iHeartLand, a broadcast recording studio and iHeart’s famed radio Tuning Tunnel found in its actual New York City headquarters.
The first superstar to land in iHeartLand is none other than Charlie Puth. The hitmaker will kick off the event series with his first-ever performance in the Metavaverse at iHeartLand’s State Farm Park, the Premiere Destination for Fan Experiences, on September 9 at 7:00 P.M. ET. Puth's metaverse concert will be followed by an album release party where he'll perform new music for the first time in celebration of his upcoming album CHARLIE to be released on October 7. In addition to sharing information and new music from his upcoming album, Puth will be hosting an interactive game designed to test fan knowledge leading up to his big shows inside iHeartLand.
Step into a world where music, concerts, podcasts, and gaming collide at iheartradio.com/fortnite today!